As part of my professional growth and "networking" goals for the year (and for help in passing my SPHR exam this past January), I joined the Human Resources Association of Central California (HRACC). In September I entered PrideStaff into their local competition for the "HR Best Practices" award, and surprise -- we won! While I was visiting the PrideStaff office in Columbia, SC last week, my team attended the October HRACC luncheon where we were honored with a plaque, a generous check, and a beautiful floral bouquet. Our award was in the category for "Financial Impact" based on the more than $30,000 dollars we've saved through our oral fluid drug screening program. I think that's pretty impressive -- what company wouldn't mind saving $30K in these tough economic times? Congrats to my Risk Management team! "Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit." ~ Thoreau
Monday, October 26, 2009
Recognition For HR "Best Practice" At PrideStaff
As part of my professional growth and "networking" goals for the year (and for help in passing my SPHR exam this past January), I joined the Human Resources Association of Central California (HRACC). In September I entered PrideStaff into their local competition for the "HR Best Practices" award, and surprise -- we won! While I was visiting the PrideStaff office in Columbia, SC last week, my team attended the October HRACC luncheon where we were honored with a plaque, a generous check, and a beautiful floral bouquet. Our award was in the category for "Financial Impact" based on the more than $30,000 dollars we've saved through our oral fluid drug screening program. I think that's pretty impressive -- what company wouldn't mind saving $30K in these tough economic times? Congrats to my Risk Management team!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment