Last week Tess, Grandma (my wonderful mother-in-law) and I ventured out to Fresno's famed Storyland and Playland for a short afternoon visit! I'm so grateful Grandma was excited to join us, since I'm less than mobile in my late third-trimester glory. She toddled Tess around both parks while I waddled behind them, and packed us a delicious picnic lunch to boot!
We were really disappointed at the sad state Storyland is in. None of the audio features worked, which kindof defeats the purpose and intent of the park! It seems like it wouldn't take much from the community to get this landmark restored to its original intent, and neither of us could figure out why it seems to be so overlooked. Our focus ended up on the train ride over to Playland (Tess loves trains!) and the fun kiddie rides over there. I watched from the shade and snapped photos while Grandma followed Tess around the park. Have I mentioned how thankful I am she could help make this play day happen? At 36 weeks, I'm not as much fun to be around -- especially in the unseasonably warm weather we had last week! See below for my pics of Tess having lots of fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment