Just don't go as planned... but turn out to be just what you need.
Due to an out-of-the-blue low-grade fever and general malaise, Tess and I spent a quiet day indoors with lots of unexpected napping on her part. When she woke up we took advantage of the opportunity to use up some over-ripe bananas and make muffins. This girl LOVES to help with baking! It's becoming quite the fun pastime for us. Here's hoping the germs she sneezed into the batter were successfully baked away...
I really thought I needed to get lots done today... turns out what I really needed was quality time with my sweet girl. I got to enjoy her falling asleep in my lap and lots of afternoon cuddles since she wasn't feeling well, and then there was the smell of freshly baked banana muffins filling the house when Daddy came home from work. It even drizzled outside a bit. Welcome, Fall!


No comments:
Post a Comment