Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tess Is 9 Months Old!


I'm a couple weeks late with the 9-month sticker pictures -- yikes!  It's because I spend all day cleaning up after and chasing after adoring my precious baby girl.... Here's what's happening with Little Miss 9 Months!

- Crawling FAST....she's getting better at the hands-and-knees thing!
- Eating more "real" food.....crackers, toast, pasta, chicken, tater-tots, veggies, fruits.
- Making messes for Mommy to clean up, because she likes to drop things from the high chair.
- Pulling up! Almost "cruising" around the furniture but not quite.  She loves to be "walked" around.
- Trying to get into the magazines every 5 minutes so she can crinkle and eat paper.
- Saying "Mama" and "Dada."
- Waving "hello" and "goodbye."
- Charming everyone she meets.
- Impressing everyone with her lack of separation anxiety!

Our little photo shoots are getting more and more challenging....see below for some of the best shots I was able to get.  Every day we talk about the fact that she seems to be getting even cuter (but how is it possible?) and that we can't imagine life without her!




First shot! Not my favorite but it turned out okay.  This girl is ON. THE. MOVE! So I will take what I can get...
I had to bribe her with toys to get her to sit still for the camera....these are some of my favorites!
Such a little doll....look at those teeth!
Shenanigans! This girl has figured out how to pull out/off any and all hair accessories.  It's quite maddening.
Looking right at the camera....hair (mostly) in place....it's a miracle!

No comments: