If I had a nickel for every time I have said and will say "time flies" since we first learned of Tess's impending arrival, surely I would have more than enough to secure an Ivy League education for her....
But here we are, already a full month since the birth of our sweet baby girl! Some time ago I bought these stickers you can put onto a onesie for taking monthly baby photographs. My girlfriend Tiffany also suggested that I put her next to the same stuffed animal every time, so that we can see her relative growth.
So, this morning we set up a little backdrop on the couch in the living room and started snapping away! The blanket Tess is laying on is a handmade gift (one of many!) from some dear friends of ours. As you can see, she was exhausted after about 15 minutes in front of the camera. But adorable nonetheless!

No comments:
Post a Comment