Saturday, July 25, 2009

We'll Always Have Paris...

We finally arrived in Paris, and I am quickly reminded why it's the most romantic city in the world. It's just BEAUTIFUL here! The list of what makes Paris....well, Paris....is a long one. Just for starters: the architecture, the cafes, the French culture and lifestyle, the adorable French dogs...c'est la vie!
We feel fortunate to be staying in the same hotel as our trip 5 years ago, and that the city feels familiar to us. Upon arrival we quickly headed to the bakery around the corner from the Hotel du Champs de Mars for what we knew would be a great lunch!

Our plans for Paris, besides soaking up the beauty and charm: The Louvre, The Eiffel Tower, the Shakespeare & Company bookstore, Les Deux Magot Cafe, and a couple of Rick Steve's walks around the Left Bank and Montmartre. And while Chad is tapping into the literary greatness of Hemingway and Sartre, I'm reading a book called "All You Need to be Impossibly French." Ha! (I left my deep thoughts in Clovis, I guess!)

Au Revoir!

No comments: