Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sarah's 10th Anniversary At PrideStaff

On Tuesday, June 23rd, I celebrated TEN YEARS of employment with PrideStaff! It's hard to believe how quickly the time has gone by. I started at 21 as a temp, folding and stuffing weekly invoices....and now I run a department and manage people! I still love working there -- my job has consistently provided challenges, opportunities to grow (both personally and professionally), and a wonderful group of people to spend my days with. I had a great day of affirmation and celebration. My team gave me the gift of a 1-hour massage; my boss took me to lunch at my favorite restaurant (and invited Chad to join us!); and the executive team sent a beautiful bouquet of flowers (which, due to a clerical error at the florist, turned into 2 beautiful bouquets!) and presented me with the standard PrideStaff 10th anniversary gift -- a beautiful crystal dish that can collect dust on my desk! Just kidding; I'll fill it with something yummy. Below are some pics of my special day!

No comments: