St. Patrick's Day is my FAVORITE holiday -- for so many reasons, none of which have to do with alcohol! I love everything Irish & Ireland. I love the landscape, the history, the literature, the people, the food, the language, the dancing, and the color green. I love knowing my great-grandparents came from Ireland. I usually spend the entire week celebrating by wearing green, listening to Irish music, making Irish food & goodies, and I always make Chad watch "Waking Ned Devine" with me (if you haven't seen it, it's hilarious!). This year we spent St. Pat's evening at The Public House with some of our close friends -- Jeff & Andreana, Troy & Carrie, and Kelly (minus Monica, unfortunately!). We had fun, lots of great food and Irish beer! Slainte!"Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit." ~ Thoreau
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Happy St. Pat's!
St. Patrick's Day is my FAVORITE holiday -- for so many reasons, none of which have to do with alcohol! I love everything Irish & Ireland. I love the landscape, the history, the literature, the people, the food, the language, the dancing, and the color green. I love knowing my great-grandparents came from Ireland. I usually spend the entire week celebrating by wearing green, listening to Irish music, making Irish food & goodies, and I always make Chad watch "Waking Ned Devine" with me (if you haven't seen it, it's hilarious!). This year we spent St. Pat's evening at The Public House with some of our close friends -- Jeff & Andreana, Troy & Carrie, and Kelly (minus Monica, unfortunately!). We had fun, lots of great food and Irish beer! Slainte!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment